Headlines News :
Home » » Have Not Been Drilled Like This Before, Azubuike Egwueke

Have Not Been Drilled Like This Before, Azubuike Egwueke

Written By sportsweight.blogspot.com on Friday, January 13, 2012 | 7:38 AM

“This is my second time in the Eagles camp and I have not been drilled like this before, I have to prove to the world that we can hold our own against any team because at this moment we are the real Nigerian national team. Personally, I will put in my best and I know by God’s grace we’ll be victorious”. -Azubuike Egwueke, Super Eagles defender

“We have learnt a lot from this set of coaches and we must acquit ourselves well before every Nigerian on Wednesday. Nigerians should just keep praying for us and those who can make it to the stadium should come out en masse to cheer the team to victory”-Chigozie Agim-Super Eagles goalkeeper

“I have been impacted on positively on the pitch and I will show it against Angola on Wednesday. What I’ve experienced in camp is too significant for me not to do well against Angola . Insha Allah, we shall come out victorious”. Papa Idris-Super Eagles defender

At the moment, we are the national team of Nigeria , the Team A, the foreign based players will soon find that out. And with the calibre of players we have here, victory is sure for us because we are focused, strong and ready for victory-Kalu Uche, Super Eagles striker
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Football News

TABLE TENNIS NEWS

Sample text

...sport mixed passion

About Me

My Photo
A sports correspondent whose love for sports is second to none. And my desire is to have a peaceful world.You can contact me on yinkafmhall@yahoo.com or +2348023953954

Visitors

bet9ja

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sports Update With Yinka - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger