Headlines News :
Home » » Bobocica Mihai:I Want To Play Omar Asaar.

Bobocica Mihai:I Want To Play Omar Asaar.

Written By sportsweight.blogspot.com on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 | 1:32 AM


Bobocica Mihai.
World's ranked eighty-nine table tennis player, Bobocica Mihai, has regarded the duo of Nigeria's sensational players, Aruna Quadri and Segun Toriola as his major obstacle in the competition.

"I have played against some other Nigerian players but not against Segun Toriola and Aruna Quadri but against some other players like Michael Oyebode, who plays in Italy.

"For sure Aruna, Toriola and others will be threats but I don’t know them. I am sure that they are very dangerous because Nigerian players are very good with support from the fans will be helpful to them too.

Mihai, who prefer to meet Omar Assar of Egypt in the Men's singles final, said Quadri and Toriola were the current African toughest players and it would be difficult for him to outplay them in the main chart of thirty-two.

The Italian, who praised the organizers for staging the competition, said the tournament would go a long way in improving his ranking as he wants to leave the nation with sweet memories of wining the tournament.

"The equipments are good but it may not be perfect like any other competitions. I like it very much and it is perfect for me to be in Nigeria"

He said his target was to meet African number one, Omar Assar, in the final of the Men's Singlesbut his fear is Nigerian players who might shatter his desire to challenge Assar.

I am looking forward to going as far as possible maybe up to the final and playing with Omar Assar but I know it will be very difficult because Nigerian players are very strong.I am looking forward to beat players like Egypt’s Assar in order to gain. Also if I am able to beat Toriola or Quadri I will be able to garner points for my ranking in the world.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Football News

TABLE TENNIS NEWS

Sample text

...sport mixed passion

About Me

My Photo
A sports correspondent whose love for sports is second to none. And my desire is to have a peaceful world.You can contact me on yinkafmhall@yahoo.com or +2348023953954

Visitors

bet9ja

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sports Update With Yinka - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger