Almeria of Spain midfielder, Ramon Azeez has thanked the NFF
and Coach Stephen Keshi for inviting him to the national team as preparation
begins for the Brazil 2014 World Cup, he vows that he will not let the
opportunity slip off his fingers.
Similarly, Cercle Brugges of Belgium midfielder, Michael
Uchebo, is convinced that he has a part to play in Nigeria’s quest for glory
during the mundial in Brazil. “The coach has told us that we have equal
opportunity to make the team, if I am invited for the final phase of
preparation I will not disappoint my fans”, the Nwankwo Kanu look alike said in
Atlanta.
Ex-junior international,
Azeez said it has always been his ambition to play at the senior level
and now that he been given the opportunity he will do all he can to remain in
the team. “I thank God for this invitation and I promise to do even better when
next I am called up”.
Head Coach Stephen Keshi while assessing the performance of
his wards against Mexico, said it was fair but he was not too happy at the
manner the players were losing the ball easily to the opponents. “I guess its
because we have not played together for quite a while, but that will be
addressed when camp opens for the World Cup and I know the quality of players
we have in this team they will surely go places”.

0 comments:
Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !