Headlines News :
Home » » Iheanacho Dedicates Goals To His Late Mother.

Iheanacho Dedicates Goals To His Late Mother.

Written By sportsweight.blogspot.com on Monday, October 21, 2013 | 12:26 AM

Golden Eaglets four goal hero in the 6-1 win over Mexico on Saturday at the Khalifa Bin Zayed Stadium in Al Ain, in the ongoing FIFA Under-17 World Cup, Kelechi Iheanacho, has dedicated the goals to the memory of his late mother as well as his junior brother, Chibuike.

 Mrs. Iheanacho passed on last February and Iheanacho said the memories of his mum flooded back as he entered the pitch against the defending champions, adding that she would be proud of his achievement.
The former Under-15 player, says the team will not be carried away despite the six - one victory as he credited the victory to the team, adding that the best of the team is yet to come.

 Eaglets Coach, Manu Garba, who was not surprised that Iheanacho was able to score four goals against Mexico, says the world has not even the best of Iheanacho as he tipped him as one of the Nigerian young football stars to watch out for at the FIFA Under 17 World Cup .

 “First and foremost, I want to thank God for giving us victory today and for giving me the opportunity to score four the goals," said Kelechi who clocked 17 on October 3rd. "Before the match, I specifically requested for two goals from God and after scoring the first two in the first half, I never knew God has better plans for us.

 “Of course, I remember my mum before the start of the match but there is nothing I can do about her death again but I’m dedicating the goals to her memory as well as to my junior brother, Chibuike Iheanacho whom I believe would be a very great player in the future.

 “ I’m not surprised that he was able to score four goals for us today because he is a very good player and I have no doubt that he would be one of the stars to watch out for at this tournament,” noted Manu.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Football News

TABLE TENNIS NEWS

Sample text

...sport mixed passion

About Me

My Photo
A sports correspondent whose love for sports is second to none. And my desire is to have a peaceful world.You can contact me on yinkafmhall@yahoo.com or +2348023953954

Visitors

bet9ja

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sports Update With Yinka - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger