Headlines News :
Home » » Nothing Can Prevent Me From Gold Medal At Eko 2012, Says Fijabi

Nothing Can Prevent Me From Gold Medal At Eko 2012, Says Fijabi

Written By sportsweight.blogspot.com on Monday, November 26, 2012 | 10:55 PM






Rivers 2011 gold medalist, Olaide Fijabi believes nothing can prevent him from claiming gold medal at the 18th National Sports Festival.

 A regular performer at the monthly Lagos Boxing Hall of Fame, Fijabi said: “I so much believe that with constant training, dedication, support, hardworking and determination, I can become what I want to be in boxing.

 I also believe that that is the only tonic needed to succeed in whatever one is doing. In my own case, I trained constantly, I am dedicated with this boxing and I so much believe that with God on my side, I am very sure that success is the key word for me.”

He added: “I am very proud of being part of Team Lagos and I thank the Commissioner for Youth, Sports and Social Development, Wahid Oshodi for his support and interest in me.

The Governor is also doing a lot to develop grassroots sports in Lagos State.” For Eko 2012, the Rivers 2011 gold medalist said: “I have prepared well ahead of festival and my target is to claim gold medal, nothing but gold.

My goal in life is to become national; Africa and Commonwealth champion and I want to use the festival as a stepping-stone to achieve my goal. Lagos State Sports Council is to me the number one sports incubator in Nigeria and I intend to make the state proud at this festival that is sure, I am not boasting.

Don't expect nothing less than gold from Fijabi,” he affirmed. For his teammates, he said: “I urge other athletes in Team Lagos to go for gold so that we can improve our last standing on the medal table in Rivers.”
Share this article :

1 comments:

Football News

TABLE TENNIS NEWS

Sample text

...sport mixed passion

About Me

My Photo
A sports correspondent whose love for sports is second to none. And my desire is to have a peaceful world.You can contact me on yinkafmhall@yahoo.com or +2348023953954

Visitors

bet9ja

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sports Update With Yinka - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger